Protein bars are pleasant snacks to take pleasure in on-the-go. Nevertheless, they may also be fairly costly and there’s no strategy to management the elements! Fortunately, making your personal protein bars from scratch is pretty easy – and (our recipe) doesn’t require the oven!
These no-bake, gluten-free (GF) bars are an exquisite strategy to eat protein. What I like about them is the chance to experiment with new flavors by utilizing several types of nut butter and flavored protein powder. So use this recipe as a place to begin and make the protein bars your personal by experimenting with particular elements like dried fruit, shredded coconut, or cinnamon!
No-Bake Gluten-Free Protein Bars
- 1.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats, blended right into a flour**
- half of cup protein powder, your selection of taste
- half of cup rice crisp cereal
- half of cup pure nut or seed butter of selection
- half of cup pure maple syrup (grade A or B) or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- three tablespoons mini darkish chocolate chips or carob chips
- half of tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/four teaspoon sea salt
*Retailer in freezer for as much as 2 weeks.
**Utilizing a meals processor will get nice oat flour.