Falls means pumpkin spice the whole lot. Although we all know you’ve already tried pumpkin spice pancakes and lattes, we need to share a more recent, probably more healthy, twist on including the scrumptious flavors of fall into your breakfast. Learn under for a pumpkin spice smoothie recipe that can hold you happy all through the morning.
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- three/four cup of milk (your selection)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (we suggest vanilla or plain)
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (recent, frozen or canned)
- 2 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/eight teaspoon floor ginger
- Pinch of all-spice, floor cloves, and floor nutmeg to style.
- Maple syrup to style (we suggest about 1 tablespoon)
- three ice cubes
- Non-obligatory: 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder